Hôtel Bristol - FAQ
How can I book a room in Fagnières/Châlons-en- Champagne in the Hotel BRISTOL *** ?
Prefer the “DIRECT BOOKING” by making a call at 0033 (0)3 26 68 24 63, per fax (0033 (0)3 26 68 22 16), per email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on our website : www.www.hotelbristol-marne.com. You will be sure to get :
· The best guaranteed rate : if you find a better rate for the same date, in the same type of room, on another website, with the same terms and conditions, in the same currency, excluding tourism tax, special packages, special rates for groups, but with any eventual booking fees, we commit ourselves to offering to you the night you would like to book and the breakfast if eaten.
· No reservation fee
· A personal touch during the exchanges, to know your effective needs. You can explain special requests in the special request box “comments” but also at the page “contact us” :
· The most favourable modification and cancellation policies
· The real availabilities of the hotel
· So you will also support and help the Independent Hotels in France and their conviviality. www.fairbooking.com.
Join Fairbooking by simply filling out our form and benefit from a 10 % discount on the price of the room.
Whatever your reservation mode, you will get a confirmation ; in case you don’t receive it, check your inbox/spam/junk folders and please, contact us as soon as possible, to control that it is correctly booked in the end. In case of a booking per phone, don’t forget to give us your email or your postal address
What are the Booking conditions and the cancellation policy ?
Booking conditions :
- Payment on the spot at the check-in or the check-out. We don’t required any payment in advance. When you make a reservation, we will contact your credit (or debit) card company to confirm that the card you are using is valid and hasn’t been reported lost or stolen. At this time, we may also check to see if the card has enough money to cover the transaction. This is communicated in the form of a pre-authorization for the full amount of your reservation.
We however, will not proceed with the charge. If you would like to see if your credit card has been pre-authorized, you could see it on your account summary because your available balance will be reduced temporarily by the amount of the reservation.
- It is to be noted that no hotel booking will be taken into consideration unless a credit card number + expiry date is provided.
- A 30 % deposit is required for groups or booking of many rooms during several nights.
Cancellation policy for a single room and for one night :
- No-Show : the first night charged without extras
- 1 day before check in: one night is charged without extras
- Cancellation at less than one day : one night is charged
Cancellation Policy for groups and/or for many nights :
- No-Show : the total amount is charged
- Cancellation at less than 8 days : the total amount is charged
- Cancellation at more than 8 days : the deposit (30 %) is charged.
Is the Booking by Internet secure ?
Of course ! Your personal data and credit card details are encrypted. They are stored on a secure server (never print) and can be read thanks to a secret code. By us, just the owners know this code.
How can I change or cancel a reservation ?
Yes, it’s very easy via the email you got after your booking ; click on it to change or cancel a booking ; you will be free to cancel ; please, remember to check our cancellation policy before making any changes to your reservation ; in case of “non refundable” rooms or special deals, the cancellation policy could be different.
How can I pay my room on the spot ?
We will accept the American Express card, the Blue Card, the Maestro card, the Euro Card, the MasterCard and the Visa card. You can also pay in cash. It is also possible to charge a corporate card for an employee, just with the details you send us. (Distance selling with your written agreement).
Who are the owners ? Which type of hotel is it ? Does the hotel have some labels ?
Since 13 years, the owners are Brigitte and Daniel Masson and they have completely renovated the hotel for your comfort ; the hotel is also member of the French Group CONTACT HOTEL (www.contact-hotel.com) and you will get the famous loyalty card available valid by more than 270 hotels during your stay by us. It is a 3-star hotel (classification 2012), is certified “Green Key”, first international environmental label for tourist accommodation since 5 years now and also Quality Tourism, for the quality of its services. It is located in the center of the department La Marne, in the small town of Fagnières, in the suburbs Châlons-en-Champagne, at a 8 minutes’ drive from the downtown Châlons-en-Champagne.
How can I map my route to the Hotel ?
On your GPS/navigator/SATNAV, write the following address : 2 RUE JEAN HOUDON 51510 FAGNIERES.
Otherwise, follow the instructions provided on the map on our page “Contact”.
Is the Hotel closed to motorway exits ?
Whether you arrive from the North of France, from Paris or from the west, the exit number 17 on the A26, called “Saint Gibrien – left bank of the Marne” is at 7 minutes by car from the hotel. Coming from the South of France, on the motorway A26, the exit number 18 “Mont Choisy – Châlons-en-Champagne centre” is at 4 minutes from the hotel.
What are the Hotel check-in/check-out times ?
The check-in is possible from 1 pm till 11 pm, each day (excluding annual holidays), but after 7 pm, a bank guarantee (credit card details) will be imperative to keep the reservation. If you thing, you would be later than 11 pm, please contact us to organize your welcome. If you arrive before 1 pm, if the room is cleaned, we will be happy to give you it immediately.
We can also store your luggage before the check-in and after your check-out, to let you visit our area quiet.
The latest check out is at 11 am ; an additional night’s rate could be charged for any latest check-out. The cleaning staff thanks you for your understanding.
Where can I park my car ?
Parking places are available along (rue Jean Houdon) and in front of the hotel (avenue Pierre Sémard) : this parking is free, not closed but we have visible cameras all around the hotel.
We have also a secure garage (extra fee) under the hotel, accessible till maximum 11 pm to any car smaller than 1 meter 88 ; the access is free for bicycles.
Are there any facilities for family ?
Only two family rooms in our hotel and available for example for a couple + one child (or an adult) + another child on an extra folding bed (from 3 till 4 persons) but we don’t have any room with 3 or 4 single beds and no room with connecting door.
We can also add in each single or double/twin room, additional camp beds (extra fee), for children or teenager (aged under 12 years old) on request (one per room).
We can lend you a baby bed (extra fee), a baby-changing mattress, a high chair, a booster seat and a bottle warmer upon request and availability. We have also a microwave to warm baby glass jars, during the opening hours of the hotel.
Does the Hotel have some facilities for people with a disability ?
Because of its construction at the corner of the Avenue Pierre Sémard, with 7 steps to climb to arrive at the front desk of the hotel, our hotel is unfortunately not suitable for people in wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility. Please note that we don’t have any elevator.
For people with visual, auditory and cognitive disabilities, we have some materials to help them to spend a pleasant stay by us ; please, inform us in advance if you are concerned.
Is Wifi available at the Hotel ?
Free Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel - code keys can be given at the reception desk but are also written in your room, on the desk with the listing of the different TV channels.
Are pets allowed in the Hotel ?
Yes, clean pets are allowed in the hotel (maximum 2 per room – extra fee) but not in the breakfast lounge. Some green spaces around the hotel for their walk.
What consists the breakfast of ?
2 Possibilities :
· Breakfast may be served in your room = a continental breakfast (bread, croissant, orange juice, a hot drink, some butter, jam and sugar)
· You can also have a complete and generous breakfast buffet in a bright lounge with several kinds of bread, cheeses, sausages, boiled eggs, cooked and smoked ham, sweet and salted butter, yogurts, jams, stewed, fresh and dried fruits, local Bio honeys, various pastries, Nutella, several kinds of cereals and muesli, milk, fruit juices and fairly traded hot drinks.
New in 2015 : an espresso machine at your disposal. In the case of gluten intolerance, we can provide you some special products also. And some diet products at your disposal in the buffet.
Are there any restaurants/bars close to the Hotel ?
The hotel is located in the suburbs of Châlons-en-Champagne, in a residential area without any animation ; the first bars or restaurants in the centre of the town are at an under 8 minutes’ drive from the hotel (but at a 30 minutes’ walk).
In the commercial area Leclerc, a 5 minutes ride, there are a self-service restaurant open till 9 pm (closed on Sunday evening), a Mc Donald restaurant and a Chinese restaurant Pandi-Panda (closed on Monday evening).
There is no bar in the hotel but the room service can propose you some cold and hot drinks during the opening hours.
In each room, you have also a courtesy tray but no fridge. You can also ask for free cold milk at the reception.
Is there any meeting room in the Hotel ?
No, we don’t have any but we can give you the addresses of the hotels providing this service.
Is there a digicode door ?
The access to the hotel is made safe by the presence of a digicode and we will provide you the code at the reception desk.
Can I write a review ?
Yes, with pleasure, ANY REVIEW IS WELCOMED ! You can write it on TripAdvisor or on our Facebook page. Vinivi will also send you automatically an email for us and collect your reviews after your stay.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and we suggest that you write your reviews in the same language as your booking.